Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Look this way Teddy Bear!

So today I finally got to touch the camera!!! It was so fun! We got to have a fake session with a teddy bear. We got to use whatever backgrounds and props that we wanted and then we learned how to edit them. It was so much fun to pose and to just get the creative energies moving again. We learned the sales tips today and then tomorrow we have to "sell" Teddy's pictures to our studio manager. It sounds like its going to be fun. We hopefully will be able to take our own sessions this weekend eeeeeeee!!!!! :)
So this drum major thing that David is at is about as strict as the army. I told him last night that I got to talk to him more when he was working for the Department of Defense. He thought that was really funny and told me to put it in here lol. So Friday can't come soon enough. 2ish weeks without having more than a 5 minute long conversation is enough for me.
This is completely off topic from everything else that I have written in here the past 2 days but I just was awestruck today that our Lord isn't a boring Lord. He keeps everything fresh and he is exciting. I was reading a link on Facebook that someone posted from Stuff Christians Like and it was talking about our God being a God of exclamation marks. How awesome is that? In Isaiah 40:9 it says "You who bring good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who bring good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with a shout, lift it up, do "not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah, “Here is your God!” I mean really..."Here is your God!!!!!" That is just awesome. He is an exciting God and it just makes me love Him that much more.
That's all for now. Remember to smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment