Friday, July 1, 2011

Excuse me ma'am....

So yesterday was a great day! I actually got to take pictures. Of people. Of real live people!! And they loved them!!! It was a great feeling to have them look at some of my work and ooh and ahh. Elizabeth and I weren't expecting to take pictures yesterday but we did and it went pretty well. We had some trouble posing but hopefully by the end of the weekend we will be fine. But I love my job...I'm so blessed and happy that the Lord provided me with this job.
I'm watching Jake man before I go into work this afternoon. He's learning how to ride a bike so I'm not sure if we'll get into any of that today. I'm kinda thinking pool day :)
David is leaving the Burg today. I wish he was turning onto 29 North instead of 29 South but oh well. I'll see him in 4 weeks. Loooonnngggg time!!!
I don't have much else to say....my blog is kinda boring. I have to figure out how to spice it up haha. Anyways hope everyone has a great day. Remember to smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment