Tuesday, June 28, 2011

To finish this module...

So today was my second day of work and I finished my video tutorials. I loved it! I mean the video tutorials were boring but the work in general I think is going to be so fun. I love the girls I work with and I think that we are all going to get along great. Fun fact...one of the girls that I'm working with was in Aunt Amy's class in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade. Small world. Anyways, I love it and I can't wait to start taking pictures.
Mom-Mom and Kelly went to Dover with me today. While I worked they shopped. Kelly is still trying to get wedding stuff together. Today we decided that we are going to get the ties for the guys from Bridal Boutique. We went in there today and the ladies were so nice. The one lady that helped Kel was so nice and we talked about Maggie Sottero dresses for like 20 minutes. She was so helpful and polite. I hope that someday I can buy my dress from her.
David called this evening on his dinner break at the camp and said that he was at the Rot and it made me miss Liberty. Not the Rot but just Liberty in general. He's going to Osaka's on Friday with Drew and Josh and I would LOVE to be there. Mmmm some japanese food would be sooo good right now. I would make it myself but my Mom is allergic to soy and that is kind of important in japanese food haha.
Okay so I'm just rambling now so I'm going to end this. Hope everyone had a great day. Remember to smile :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having an awesome time! And I wish I was at Liberty... I'm so lonely, especially without Brian.

    And this is Amy Fox... in case you didn't guess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy Fox :) I miss you!
    I kinda figured out who you were when you said Brian haha

    ReplyDelete